Our Sonic+ Toothbrush is covered by a free 2-year warranty. This expires 730 days after the date of purchase on the receipt of the order.
The warranty provides full cover against technical faults through normal use. This means that if your product develops a fault during the warranty period, provided you have proof of purchase, we will arrange for it to be replaced free of charge.
What's not covered by the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic defects such as scratches.
- Accidental damage.
- The product being tampered with.
- Improper use.
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorised by Ordo.
- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes.
- Any loss as a result of not being able to use the product.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
If your product has become faulty during the warranty period, please contact our team: email@example.com providing the following information:
- Proof of purchase - this can be a receipt of purchase from a retailer showing where and when you bought the goods, or an order number from our website if purchased directly through ourselves.
- Details of what the problem is.
Unfortunately, we cannot cover the postage costs of the product being shipped back to us.
After receiving the product back, our team will inspect the product to identify the issue. If the fault is caused by a technical defect covered by the warranty, we will provide a replacement product and postage free of charge.
Article is closed for comments.